Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Starting Fresh

Okay, so it's a new school year and I'm ready to begin the correct way! Which way is the correct way? Well, in my humble opinion, it is using Whole Brain Teaching. Last year, I really got into WBT in the beginning of the year. Unfortunately, I allowed myself to put it on the back burner. WHY!!! I noted at the end of the year that when I stopped using WBT to the fullest was when my kiddos went crazy. Over the summer I got back on track with WBT and am restarting my certification. I want to start fresh. I went and got the AMAZING book that Chris Biffle wrote, Whole Brain Teaching for Challenging Kids. It truly inspired me to begin this year fresh and implement WBT throughout the year! I read it in three days and then reread some of the chapters twice. I am excited to see what happens this year and how I transform my class. Sooo.....Stay tuned to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment