Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, September 7, 2013

SuperSpeed Sightwords

Oh my gracious, SuperSpeed Sightwords, is AMAZING! My students love it, they beg for it. We have been working on saying the words quickly and sharp instead of dragging out the word like "thhhheeee". They say the word quickly, "the", and move on to the next word. Next week I am going to mix up the words because I have noticed the students know the order, so that will be interesting to see how they adapt. It is a quick and engaging way to interact with the sightwords. Since, we just finished learning about nouns I have been using the sentences on the bottom, filling in the blanks with nouns. They have been ROCKING it! I'm just so proud of my kiddos!! Below is a video of them reciting the sightwords.



No comments:

Post a Comment