Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Crazy Professor Game

So I introduced the Crazy Professor Game last week and my kiddos went crazy for it!!! I saw students who usually do not really enjoy reading become thoroughly involved in the reading process. I saw students who usually have a hard time with comprehension ask their partner tricky questions and then help them answer. It was incredible. At first I was a little nervous about doing this with first graders, however we used a text they have read several times, so those who were struggling could participate. Students were helping each other and asking great questions. One of the things that we need to work on is being quieter. I love the noise, however I worry about bothering the other classrooms. I was so excited to see how they completed the game. They begged me for more, however of course I had to leave them wanting more. I am so glad that I have found this wonderful tool! Once again, WBT has rocked my world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment